Myself Ishwar Kumar Bhattarai !
Welcome to my blog and thank you for Visit.
I have long experienced and victim that Tribhuvan University not published even their syllabus in website and no reading materials has been found in online. So, I will try to post some of the course related articles here in my site, so that it will easy to find even something online. I have always been one who liked to help. This blog, in a way, is my attempt to “help” in some small way and has been on my mind for years, actually. I’ll explain.
Do you want to know How I Started Blog?
I would like to explain why I started this blog and most important is how can you benefited from this blog. I have tried to make website or blogs sometimes when I was reading in higher secondary level, but I was not sure that what I will have to blog about? Finally I thought to start a blog any way. I slowly get involved in blogging since 2010.
Due to lack of learning and searching time lately I started my free hosting blog first in 2011. There is a saying that “thousands miles of travel began with the single step”. I started to give little time in blogging. I started learning more to create a blog, adding code and maintain content and all things. I create and posted some Blogspot to my blog and research more reading ebook and searching other’s blog as well. I read thousands of articles and used many tools & techniques to learn about blogging. My passion for learning the latest web tools and technologies such as free blogging and making website by just drag and dropped like WordPress and so on with the little bit skill of web design & development.
Now I like WordPress very much and using this tools and various free and easy available plugins I have created http://www.ishor.com.np website quick & easily.
I believe that blogging is really good idea to help educate others and make awareness to others. I wanted to share what I have gained knowledge and what I learning from blogging so that I can be your helper in to improve your blogs in some cases as well for the beginners.
What benefits you will have Reading this Blog?
You can get numerous blogs in the web planet already out there. The huge blogs and numerous bloggers are already in the market to make blogging crowded. Most of them are really focused one thing and covers single subject and not categorized the content. It seems many of them get overlooked if you see the existing things. The objective of my blog is to focused on blogging tips, Health tips, Family care tips and Earn from online by blogging & doing other simple task from home.
My main goal to start this blog is to:
- learn you blogging free and top quality step by step.
- Share more things categorically like: Exercise and Meditation, Good food for health, beauty of nature and Education separately.
- specially to earn online absolutely from home with blogging and completing very easy task like clicking and viewing ads or video.
Here are some reasons and clues that how this blog useful for everyone:
- Convert site visitors into money with blogging
- Build your own and more profitable blog
- Increase attraction traffic to your blog
- Maintained SEO with blog
Do You Know or get to know Who am I?
I’m a WordPress Blogger and WordPress lover, self-learned web designer and developer as well. I have got a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science at College. My WordPress tool skills helped me develop web interest, and helped me to do all things with HTML, CSS and WordPress.
As for Private hobby, I’m a cricket and football fan, I enjoy watching live football and cricket but not playing in the field. In my leisure time I used to take rest in room or watching Television.
Some of My random facts
- I was born in Panchthar, Nepal.
- I enjoy to spend more time in the web online, I used to play computer games or talking with friends in my leisure time.
- I’m so glad that I began to love blogging and it is being really good friend and time killer of my life.
- 7 (Seven) is my lucky number and light-red color favors me.
- It doesn’t matter to me if they’re good or bad when having new experiences.
- New experiences and visiting new places makes me really happy.
- I think you are happy learning few more things about me.
Get In Touch
I would like to heartily thanks and very glad to all my blog visitors, followers and commentators of my blog !
I always try my best to respond all the emails and advice.
You can contact me on the following social Media too:-
Don’t just read only this here…. try to implement in your life ASAP.
I will be there with you, see you later. Thank you.